Monday, October 22, 2007

Too much technology?

I have been trying to migrate my photos and internet use from my old computer to my new computer. I thought that I would never use all the hard drive on the old computer in a million years. Until I bought a digital camera. Now, I have no disk space. The new computer is running Vista. Vista seems to have issues. Like, I think it's a control freak. I didn't really seem to like blogger so I post on my old computer. But there is no space to download new photos on the old computer. So, I am half on my old computer and half on my new computer. Plus, I decided to buy an external hard drive for backup and then start this blog

The new computer is on my cooktop, too. So, I can't cook until I resolve some of these issues. Sigh. This isn't the photo I wanted to post, but it will do and it makes me happy.



No comments: