Sunday, February 3, 2008

Just what was I thinking!

Today, in all my efficiency of getting organized and doing my taxes, I kept getting interrupted by phone calls. Wrong numbers, requests for donations, election polls. So when I got a phone call inviting me to hear President Clinton speak in Stockton tomorrow, I filed it away in my brain but didn't think the logistics would work for me. As the evening wore on (and I finished my taxes, reimbursements and filing), I thought, "What was I thinking! Of course, I want to hear Bill talk about what the Hill is going to do and what a great First Laddie he will be! I RSVP'ed by email. Hopefully, we'll get to see him tomorrow. The weather looks like it is going to be nice (keeping my fingers crossed). And, I'm even bringing the checkbook. I hope I can get a bumper sticker :)!!!

No comments: